Thursday 24 July 2008

Well here goes!

Over the last year or so I have been endlessly fascinated by the numerous blogs concerning BVC and pupillage. As someone about to start pupillage I hope to tentatively dip my toe into this somewhat strange world and create a blog of my own. I note from other more learned bloggers that there is perhaps an opening within the "being a pupil" subject. Although aware of the demise of others like me and their blogs, my aim is to try and post regularly and give a true and balanced account of my route to this stage, and beyond.

I need to get the hang of this blogging and posting business, so I shall post again soon.
PBx

5 comments:

Swiss Tony said...

PeaB, wonderful to see you on the blogshere, but we will all be desperate to know how you got to where you are now, and even more desperate to know how the pupillage goes.

Welcome aboard

Swizz

Pupil Bean said...

Hello Swizz,
Many congrats on being the first to comment upon by humble blog! I shall defo post my details in the not too distant future. Hope you're looking forward to the fun of Bar School.
PB

Anonymous said...

Hurrah,

There is an absolute dearth of decent blawgs – particularly since the erstwhile Law Minx went awol.

Good luck with pupillage and please don’t let this blawg be one of those teasing efforts that quit after a few interesting posts.

The world is ready for a new Pupilblogger.

barboy said...

Good luck PB. Look forward to reading how you get on.

Android said...

Hi PB, thanks for creating this blog! I look forward to reading about your adventures :)